Torque of the Town (issue 2, 2020)
The fabulous Covid-19 Torque of the Town Issue 2 for 2020 is full of member contributions and is now being edited. It is programmed to be posted to everyone in mid-July. You can expect some of these articles and maybe others:
- favourite driving roads
- driving experiences - what went wrong
- BMW car build t
- bottomless pit car.
- Competition No:1 Who has owned the most Beemers over the years.
- Competition No:2 Who currently has the most Beemers in their garage.
- Competition No.3 Who has the best simulator?
- about your Garage.
- visit to BMW Welt and a BMW Plant or two.
- All the information on the Club’s new Classic Registration as well as our Historic Registration schemes.
- What is an Official BMW Club?
- Letters to the editor.
Do you have any "Torque" newsworthy items that we could include in Issue 3. It has a deadline of 1 September. Please send all comments, articles and images to with the subject line “Story submission – title”